Chubby Dragons Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Chubby Dragons of PonyIsland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of Adoptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

History of Adoptions Empty
PostSubject: History of Adoptions   History of Adoptions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 am

SPO sighed, looking around at the Chubby Dragons running about in the Valley. Turning to the Ancient One, she spoke. "We need to do something. I can't keep you all. I want to give you to my friends, my family." She pleaded.

Hearing the desperate edge in SPO's voice, the Ancient One nodded. "We shall allow ourselves to be given away. But any Chubby Dragon that leaves our sacred Valley will be forever exiled. If they dare to return, they will be killed." The Ancient One closed his cloudy eyes, humming a chant. Knowing she was dismissed, SPO left The Ancient Ones cave.

"Alright Ancient One. Then no one shall leave." SPO said, walking out of the Valley.

When SPO realized that Chubby Dragons were not something she could keep to herself, she decided to release them to PI. But because the Dragons could not leave their sacred Valley, SPO had SuperBeepy draw them. Now, the Dragons stay in special caves owned by the different users of PonyIsland. The user gets to keep the art piece of their Chubby Dragon. They also get the ability to come and go from Chubby Dragons Valley as they like. Chubby Dragons began the adoptable process on December 20th, 2007. Since then, Chubby Dragons have been a great success on PonyIsland.
Back to top Go down
https://chubbydragons.rpg-board.net

History of Adoptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chubby Dragons Valley :: General Information :: History-
Jump to: