Chubby Dragons Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Chubby Dragons of PonyIsland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Discovery of the Aquitia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Discovery of the Aquitia Empty
PostSubject: The Discovery of the Aquitia   The Discovery of the Aquitia I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am

Many moons had passed in Chubby Dragons Valley. Over 200 Chubby Dragons were in new homes and thriving. The Ethereals were happy, SPO was happy, and the Chubby Dragons were happy.

One bright and summery day, SPO was walking along the shores of a newly formed Lake that the Ethereals had given the Chubby Dragons. It was a beautiful lake, crystal clear with a river leading to the distant ocean. As she was walking along the lake, SPO heard a loud splash somewhere near the center. Stopping to make sure a stray egg had not fallen into the lake, SPO saw what appeared to be a webbed paw flash above the water.

With a gasp, SPO ran to the Ancients, hoping that Aldria would follow her to the Lake and magic the splasher out. Her hopes were granted. The Ancient Dragon ran next to SPO, her large body comforting in the panic. Other Dragons bowed as the Ancient and SPO passed, but they were ignored. Skidding to a halt in the gritty sand, the Ancient asked in her melodious voice "Where was this splasher?"

SPO pointed to the center of the lake. Ripples were visible across the glassy surface, proving something was under the waves. Glancing at the Ancient Dragon next to her, SPO saw Aldrian close her bright blue eyes. Her body looked darker, closer to her younger self. The surface of the lake became filled with bubbles and ripples, like it was boiling over.

Minutes later, the water was gone. Simply disappeared. Fish flopped on the muddy bottom amidst rocks and limp seaweed. Confused lobsters and starfish scurried across slimy pebbles. And the weirdest creature SPO had seen was sputtering and coughing in confusion in the very center of it all.

"You! Splasher! Come hither or thou shalt be eliminated post haste!" The Ancient said in her commanding voice.

"Yes ma'am!" The creature said with a slightly mocking tone. Scrambling to it's feet, the creature slipped and slid over algae-ridden stones to the slope of the shore. Stepping gingerly onto the hot sand, the creature let put a yelp. "Hotter then that water this sand is, aye? Well....what water used to be there." The creature talked with a burbly sort of voice, comfortable and calm in this foreign environment.

"Water that used to be there? Thou shan't be talking of water of thither?" The Ancient asked with a sneaky smile. The water had returned.

"Well I'll be a clam's insides! It's back!" The creature smiled happily, leaping into the shallows. "Much better. My little paws weren't meant for land. Only water. Now, what is it you were all disturbin' my swim to talk at me about?" Th creature wiggled it's toes as it talked, glancing from SPo to the Ancient.

"Wel...I thought you were a drowning animal when I saw your paw. I just wanted to make sure you were alright so I summoned Aldrian here to magic the water away and save you. You appear to be okay though..." SPO said sheepiahly.

"Well that was mighty nice of you. Now...where am I?" The creature asked.

"You are in Chubby Dragons Valley!" SPO answered with a smile.

"Am I really?" The creature glanced at the Valley, interest all over it's odd face. "I always wanted to come here. It's much nicer then where me and my kind is from."

"Where dost thou from?" The Ancient asked.

"Deep in the sea madam. It's cold though, and not much fun." The creature kicked a little at the water.

"You mays't come live in our Valley, in the Lake, if it can keeps't thou happy. Now I must leave you, SPO can show thou the Valley. Good day." With that, the Ancient walked away, bowing her head as she passed her fellow Dragons.

"Well little fellow, what are you called?" SPO asked.

"Me? Well I'm a Aquitia! A male Aquitia! I've got some girls I could bring 'round though."

"Well Aquitia, welcome to the Chubby Dragons family"...
Back to top Go down
https://chubbydragons.rpg-board.net

The Discovery of the Aquitia
Page 1 of 1