Chubby Dragons Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Chubby Dragons of PonyIsland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pool of Creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pool of Creations Empty
PostSubject: Pool of Creations   Pool of Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 am

The sun is setting on Chubby Dragons Valley. Around you, large Dragons are yawning and stretching, laying down to sleep for the night. Sighing, you decide it is time you left. Startingtowards the path you entered upon, you are stopped by SPO.

"There is one last place I want you to see." She says. She pulls you over to the forest, shooing aside young Dragons as she walks along a thin, winding path. "Dragons are not allowed back here. Only myself is, and those that I choose to take with me." You do not understand upon seeing the place. It is simply a clearing. A small circle in the thick trees. A small silver pool sits in the middle of the clearing, it's edge a perfect circle. "This is where custom-made Chubby Dragons come from. When I open the Pool to the public, users are allowed to walk that path. When they get here, they drop their requests into the Pool. The Ethereals review them, and if they think they are worthy of being made into a real Dragon, then they are."

Do you want the chance to see the Pool of Creations? That is possible. When the Pool is ready for more submissions, SPO will post on the Adoptables Generals on PonyIsland. At that time, it is required of you to fill out the necesary forms and put them in the Pool. This will not be free though. The Ethereals are busy creatures and require some compensation for their time. Prices, forms, and anything else you need to know are below.

There has been a change of the winds at the Pool. Tired of working harder to make multiple Specially Colored customs, the Ethereals have limited the options at the Pool. Now, you may only order a marking that already exists or pay exceedingly high fees for an SC.
Back to top Go down
https://chubbydragons.rpg-board.net

Pool of Creations
Page 1 of 1